Author Topic: Hello from Romania  (Read 22154 times)

Offline vladdracul

Re: Hello from Romania
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 06:48:45 PM »
It s normal to love your country and not whanting to go someplace else , everyboady should do that , is nice to travel ,go see other places and people but every man should live and die in their country . I wouldn't whant to live someplace else either . Maybe some things seem exagerated but  National Defence Autorisation Act is outrageos , The Founding Fathers are turning in their graves , and elected oficials saying that the Constitution is not good and is more  outrageous . I wish my country had a constitution like the one US has .
  The right to bare arms is more important then it seems , it says something about a country like US ,that is not a nation of slaves but one of free citizens , is all about " WE THE PEOPLE " , not I , the King or We the Guvernment , your masters .  One of the first things that all the comunist regimes did was to ban all the guns , no one had the right to have guns . Why ? because they wore afraid of the people , a guvernment that is just and that it is what it should be ,servants of the people not masters has nothing to be afraid of its citizens and theis guns .
 And ,yes , I am upset about all this , for 50 years under the comunist opresion people allways hoped for the americans to come and distroy the iron courtin , after the war people still fighted in the mountins agains rusians and theis minions and looking in the sky for the american bombers . And all the world saw in US the torch bearer of freedom in this world . It is like when as a litale kid finds out that Santa is not real .

anything